Blogs > Lighten Up WIth Anna

Anna Peters of Chardon is joining Lighten Up for the second time, after taking part in 2013. She said is looking forward to learning more about healthy eating and getting active.

Saturday, February 2, 2013

blog 2

Trying every day to apply this new life style.
Since signing up for Lightenup 2013, I have seen my doctor- decided have a new attitude about health.
I have taken the stairs at work every time- and telling myself that taking them is an active choice in improving my quality of life
I have used my vitabox- quick how those calories can add up- and I admit that tracking is easy during the day in the evening it is much more of a chore  - I
I am still cooking dinners for 3 active boys, but I am not taste testing as much -
I am just trying something each day to achieve my goals

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home