Blogs > Lighten Up WIth Anna

Anna Peters of Chardon is joining Lighten Up for the second time, after taking part in 2013. She said is looking forward to learning more about healthy eating and getting active.

Thursday, February 7, 2013

blog 5 - blogs

 I have just spent the last hour reading our blogs .
I am so impressed that we are sharing our stories. 
 It is so nice to read everyones accomplishments so far( makes me want to push a little harder).
 It is also a relief to see others struggle with night time snacking.
As for myself, my workouts are good:Wednesday 6 am yoga class in South Euclid and then that same night ,I hit the gym for another hour of cardio. My oldest son is supportive and my youngest son went with me to the gym.
 Anna
PS.-- after reading the blogs I realizes how so many of us enjoyed our Cabana night out ! Thanks again Cabana's
I am looking forward to seeing "less" of us there, with that ,I mean thinner healthier smaller versions of us sharing  dinner on Tuesdays!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home