Blogs > Lighten Up WIth Anna

Anna Peters of Chardon is joining Lighten Up for the second time, after taking part in 2013. She said is looking forward to learning more about healthy eating and getting active.

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Blog 6 - others joining in

My healthy attitude must be contagious. People around me seem to particpating in a healthier life style That makes this easier. Working out is just part of the routine now, not a chore, just part of the day. My weight is dropping, not as fast as I would hope but still going in the right direction. I am tempted all of the time with grabbing a nibble of the wrong food but I just have to learn that saying no is a step in the right direction and I can't tell you how many times I have repeated to my self just say no . Also, thank you to Jane at work who did not let me step in the kitchen when a rep brought in Panera bread goodies- instead we choose to take a walk using the stairs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home