Blogs > Lighten Up WIth Anna

Anna Peters of Chardon is joining Lighten Up for the second time, after taking part in 2013. She said is looking forward to learning more about healthy eating and getting active.

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Blog 7 adding up

Wow vitabot has so much info. I am striving for those "A's" , I must admit some of those grades are hard to achive, and it is surprising how fast those calories add up. Still working out on a very regular bases, I have found yoga to be a happy place,yes even when some of those poses leave me shaking and exhausted -somehow I managed 4 classes last week. And 2 so far this week. I have made Tuesday my day of rest, Cabana's helps with the cooking and clean up - I just had a typo, I first typed "lean up" hmmmm, maybe that was a mental mistake.Thank you again Cabana's for my nice talipa dinner. The staff is so friendly, they remembered us from last week and ststed they were happy to see us again, and as we were leaving ,they left us with see you next week :-)
My scale says a 7 lb loss so far , I will not get excited until the result of the RED scale . I am excited about this adventure, I hope everyday I can keep the excitement with my choices, I enjoy seeing the number dropping but the,pride I feel in my better choices is the best reward so far, it makes me want to improve something everyday

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home