Blogs > Lighten Up WIth Anna

Anna Peters of Chardon is joining Lighten Up for the second time, after taking part in 2013. She said is looking forward to learning more about healthy eating and getting active.

Monday, April 22, 2013

Blog 23- yikes - April 27th is nearing

I spent some time reading everyone's blogs this weekend, It seems that we are realizing how fast April 27th is approaching.
At the last weigh in I did meet my 5%- But as Laura reminded me I had to maintain and not gain.
I think I am doing ok(my scale always reads a bit less than the BIG RED SCALE) .Since the l;ast weigh in,
I did have a few days in New York and then a few days with a flu - both of which played havick with my eating pattern and work out routine.
 I have this week to put everything back in balance.
I really have get great ideas from Ron on the Facebook page_ Thanks Ron!
I must say that this whole new Lighten up way of life is a nice addition to my world. My son Mason (17)who joined in making better decisions has lost 35lbs- He looks fabulous! and his attitude and confidence is so improved.
For myself, I have set a new goal to reach by my birthday May 28. I  have every intention to reach it.
I have just gotten my bike back from it's yearly tune-
Maple Highlands trail watch out- here I come- almost 18 from my driveway to the end in Middlefield and back.
 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home