Blogs > Lighten Up WIth Anna

Anna Peters of Chardon is joining Lighten Up for the second time, after taking part in 2013. She said is looking forward to learning more about healthy eating and getting active.

Monday, April 1, 2013

blog 19 Finally we are done wtih March

 I am hoping with the new month of April we will be seeing lots of spring.
I took the dog walking yesterday braving the cold- determined to get that walk in before Easter dinner.
I am looking forward to nicer weather and a brighter outlook. I am so sick of the gray weather.
I did well at Easter dinner and allowed myself  a candy malted egg and a tiny taste of a  piece of carrot cake- a family member kept trying to tell me it was like eating more veggies- I just rolled my eyes.
We are planning a cruise vacation and I want to fit into my vacation wardrobe so I even have a bigger incentive to get this fit way of life working for me- I want it to become easier- not the exercise but the whole thought process.
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home