Blogs > Lighten Up WIth Anna

Anna Peters of Chardon is joining Lighten Up for the second time, after taking part in 2013. She said is looking forward to learning more about healthy eating and getting active.

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Blog 21 New York New York -

I am heading of to New York tomorrow to paticipate in the More Magazine 1/2 marathon thru Central Park.
We will be walking the race.- sounds funny walking the race- but this is my first attempt at thisdistance.
I will keep everyone posted on how things go. I wish the race was at the end of the summer so I had more walking time outside. I have been trying but the weather did not agree with me. I have been spinning and bootcamping all in preparation. I hope that all of the days away from home do not hurt my eating habits too much.
I have also started reading Bob Harpers book The SKINNY RULEs- The Simple Nonnegotiable Pronciples for Gettting to Thin. I have also listened to the CD. He has 20 rules- some I already follow - so will take some work to follow, but they all make alot of sense. the first rule- Drink lots of water- NO EXCUSES.- I got that one down.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home