Blogs > Lighten Up WIth Anna

Anna Peters of Chardon is joining Lighten Up for the second time, after taking part in 2013. She said is looking forward to learning more about healthy eating and getting active.

Sunday, April 7, 2013

blog 20 Beautiful Sunday

I have survived another weigh in - 
I made it it thru another week of trying how to fit in being a mom, home owner, employee for a medical practice -30 years this year - , a girlfriend , working out 6 days  a week and eating right . Phew I am exhausted just typing all of that ! But I am doing it - I am happy with my progress. I am happy with my decisions for today - as I posted on Facebook, I went out to breakfast today choosing from the light menu and satisfied. I walked 1 1/2 hours outdoors, exploring new parks ( thanks Laura for the new park ideas ).
I am exhausted but I feel good .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home