Blogs > Lighten Up WIth Anna

Anna Peters of Chardon is joining Lighten Up for the second time, after taking part in 2013. She said is looking forward to learning more about healthy eating and getting active.

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Blog 8 Facebook

I think Laura did an awesome job with creating the facebook group. I like the positive interaction. I think it will be interesting to see everyone's activities and share ideas. Today was a good day, I got a good work out in,did some shopping and together, John and I cooked a healthy dinner, now the norm, not the exception. Tomorrow, we are going to his mother's for the "italian family lunch". I am prepared, I am baking a spaghetti squach before hand . So while they have their pasta, I can enjoy the homemade sauce and the conversation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home