Blogs > Lighten Up WIth Anna

Anna Peters of Chardon is joining Lighten Up for the second time, after taking part in 2013. She said is looking forward to learning more about healthy eating and getting active.

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Blog 11 weekends

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Blog 11 weekends
From: Anna <mejusttalking@yahoo.com>
To: lightenup2013a.anna@blogger.com
CC:

Weekends, well a weekend full of birthdays
Mason turns 17 and Aaron turns 14, three days apart . We always celebrate at Hibachi so we went I behaved for the most part but I am sure my sodium intake was more than I would have preferred.I made sure that today I drank lots of water I sang happy birthday , smiled as they ate the cookie cake,. I was content knowing I was working toward my goals.
I spent some time today evaluating my goals. Crunched some numbers, set some short and long term goals. I cleaned my closet today , thinking to myself I want to pull out the thin clothes from my closet, I can actually see that happening this year. This program has given my motivation, my mind is clear about what I need to do, no excuses, not being lazy and I am ok with the decisions. Hard work to get to a place where I can be proud is ok. I signed up for a(walking) half marathon this April in New York. I am making better decisions about my food choices, my exercise and I am starting to notice my efforts and that makes this life style change worth it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home