Blogs > Lighten Up WIth Anna

Anna Peters of Chardon is joining Lighten Up for the second time, after taking part in 2013. She said is looking forward to learning more about healthy eating and getting active.

Friday, February 22, 2013

Blog 10--- I really dislike this weather

Ok, now that I have that out of the way, I am really needing a good dose of sunshine and warmer temps.
I am having a good week so far. A coworker stated she could see a change in my appearance. That was a nice surprise.
I am working out almost every day, something different everyday so I don't get bored. At home we have changed our eating habits, no late night dinners, no pasta, lots and lots of veggies ,less wine more green tea and new recipes. I still feel very excited about this new way of living. Snacking can be a bit tempting. Fast food is not an option and let me tell you driving east down Mayfield Rd after work from S Euclid to Chardon,I must pass at least 20 or more fast food places. However, the thought of a thinner me has been more of a reward than a cheap temporary thrill of a double cheeseburger .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home