Blogs > Lighten Up WIth Anna

Anna Peters of Chardon is joining Lighten Up for the second time, after taking part in 2013. She said is looking forward to learning more about healthy eating and getting active.

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Yoga!!!!

I go to yoga classes 1-2 times a week. I have to admit that I really have grown to appreciate these classes. I did start before I even entered into this Lighten up adventure.,I began in Oct 2012. This class is offered at my office building. I go to the 6 am or 7 am class.
For anyone who thinks yoga is for sissy's or that you don't get a work out, let me tell you,more days than not I leave that class drenched. I have seen my strength increase, my technique of breathing during class improve. Today for the first time I was able to hold the crow pose (see photo) so long I amazed myself !
I am thankful I have a great yoga instructor!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home