Blogs > Lighten Up WIth Anna

Anna Peters of Chardon is joining Lighten Up for the second time, after taking part in 2013. She said is looking forward to learning more about healthy eating and getting active.

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Blog 39 outdoors

I spendt the entire day outdoors yesterday. The morning started out with a twenty mile bike ride , that makes over 130 miles so far this summer . I hope to make that close to 300 by summers end. Next, we went to Punderson State Park, we walked the archery target course, fourteen station in the woods,hilly trails. I never even knewbthat existed, by a 14 year old son with a new bow can find all sortsbof adventures. Then , lastly we took an evening motorcycle ride.
One other note, I think my youngest son has finally jumped onto this healthier living. My middlle sonn has lost over 40 lbs, he is so skinny,needing all new clothes.I look at him and I am so impessed. I may not be my skinniest yet, but I am getting there, Yesterday when I sat in the back of the motorcycle, I fit better and that felt good. I have reached the goal of being thinner and living healthier , thin will come in time. Living leaner is very nice and I will always be thankful for this " lightenup program".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home