Blogs > Lighten Up WIth Anna

Anna Peters of Chardon is joining Lighten Up for the second time, after taking part in 2013. She said is looking forward to learning more about healthy eating and getting active.

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

blog 36- has it been a week already?

Wow this week has gone by so quickly. It seems I am never home. My plan for this past week to drop a few pounds to make the weigh in easy - so far with every good intent my desire has not yet happened . I know where my problem lays- it is still the mindless snack as I walk through the kitchen to the laundry room - or as I clip a coupon or read junk mail - my hand travels to my mouth - I wish I had a zapper that I could zap my finger tip as a I reach for unnecessary snacking. I am not hungry, I am not bored just not sure why I do it - but I know where that is my problem lays .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home