Blogs > Lighten Up WIth Anna

Anna Peters of Chardon is joining Lighten Up for the second time, after taking part in 2013. She said is looking forward to learning more about healthy eating and getting active.

Monday, June 10, 2013

Blog 33 TGIM

That's right. Thank  God It's Monday.
My weekend was so busy.
Friday night date night- Umami in Chagrin Falls- trout  on a bed of greens- yummy- walked around the falls- saw different views-nice evening
Saturday am- 2 hour spin class
Saturday 4:30 pm, Home Run Derby- My son took first place in the first round
Saturday 8:00 pm  All Star Baseball gam- my son's team won(yeah Aaron) home at midnight
Sunday 7:45 off to the Fairport Fishing Derby, one 26 inch Catfish caught-contest and prizes over at 2.15pm
Sunday 2:00 graduation party- I was late- home by 9pm9 I walked over 12000 on Sunday alone
I am so tired- !!!
I still managed to get up at 4:30 to cut fruit for breakfast and prepare a salad for lunch.
Glad to be back to a Monday am - work, working out later today- if the rain stops I can walk while Aaron fishes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home