Blogs > Lighten Up WIth Anna

Anna Peters of Chardon is joining Lighten Up for the second time, after taking part in 2013. She said is looking forward to learning more about healthy eating and getting active.

Monday, June 17, 2013

Blog 34. Me and Mi Mio

I have a new gadget- Mi Mio watch pedometer.
I bought it from Ebay- it is an older model-but stylish and it really works.
It was investment of $14.00 and I did put a new battery in it
 It was a bit confusing to use the first time. It keeps track of steps, calories burned age and a few more things, but I mainly use if for keeping track of my steps and the time of day- nice big digital read outs.
(I was using the nice pedometer I recieved from the Lighten Up  Program, but I would lose it, not place it right or forget it . )
This watch is much easier for me -
 Not sure how a watch keeps track of my steps, but I havefound  that it is quite accurate.
I really gave it a chance to work last week when I let my son fish off the pier at Fairport Harbor and I walked 7000 steps around the town. The first few were up to the top of the Fairport by the Lighthouse. It was a great walk, I was suprised to see how nice the town was and the view were fabulous, but I am sucker for sunset views over any body of water, even Lake Erie.
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home