Blogs > Lighten Up WIth Anna

Anna Peters of Chardon is joining Lighten Up for the second time, after taking part in 2013. She said is looking forward to learning more about healthy eating and getting active.

Thursday, July 18, 2013

blog 40 Compliments -

Today as I was wondering my building I ran into a friend that I have not seen in awhile, her office moved and we never seem to have the opportunity to cross paths. It was nice chit chatting with her, as I was leaving me she complimented me on my appearance and I shared my experience with lighten up. I shared about the weigh in's, Laura, boot camp, Cori and the Lake County Heath Dept. I told her that despite how challenging it is,I was very thankful for the program. She told me that I inspired her. I felt very good that I was able to do that. I still have challenges every day. This morning driving past the third McDonald's on my way to work, I swear that I heard an egg mcmuffin calling my name -I take that back, it was practically a scream, but I ignored the temptation and I was just as satisfied with my pineapple and cottage cheese, it feels at times I have a food angel on one shoulder and temptation devil on the other - I wish the devil would just disappear, but I will just have to keep making the right choices and it will be as easy as pie - lol wrong word choice - I will not stop on July 27 - this is a life choice.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home