Blogs > Lighten Up WIth Anna

Anna Peters of Chardon is joining Lighten Up for the second time, after taking part in 2013. She said is looking forward to learning more about healthy eating and getting active.

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Blog 25- seeing results

I finally got brave enough and I went to the back of my closet, pulled out a pair of jeans from my past-
and... they fit!! Nice, now I get to go shopping in my own closet. well, not exactly but I am sure that you understand what I mean.
I am even getting more motivation from this.
It is so nice feeling better, setting complitments, people noticing the change in my appearance and attitde.
I am glad the cutt off weigh in over,now we can focus on the next half. -- Let me refrase that .... I do not think of this as a contest but more of a way of living. I have set new goals... some for the contest, some for just me.
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home