Blogs > Lighten Up WIth Anna

Anna Peters of Chardon is joining Lighten Up for the second time, after taking part in 2013. She said is looking forward to learning more about healthy eating and getting active.

Friday, July 26, 2013

blog 41 Final Blog-

Well since the weigh in is tomorrow I guess this is my final lightenup 2013 blog.
I want to express my thanks one last time to everyone-
I am happy that I have gotten to know a few a my fellow "lighten upers"- I like following our achievements on facebook.
If anyone wants to go for a walk- just send a me a message-
I will miss the words of  encouragement and knowledge from Cori's emails- I warned her I might just email her from time to time and she said fine!
I  have learned a lot over the past few months.
I have accepted a few things about this way of life-
My weight will always be a struggle- challenge- I will always have to make choices- I will always have to exercise- I have to eat carrots instead of cheetos ;)
 
Thanks to everyone who reads my blogs ( I know my mom reads every one!)- some complaining and venting- (sorry about that)-
                                                                                                                            some bragging about my accomplishments.
I read everyone's blogsg weekly, I liked reading everyone's stories. I smiled with reaching goals- felt motivated by others activities, felt the same struggle with snacking .
I hope my bloggs and facebook photos encouraged others as well.
 
I have a few people who already want to particpate next year, so I guess I will leave it at that-... until next year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home