Blogs > Lighten Up WIth Anna

Anna Peters of Chardon is joining Lighten Up for the second time, after taking part in 2013. She said is looking forward to learning more about healthy eating and getting active.

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Blog #1

Well I am happy to be back in "lighten up".I have missed the big red scale, the blogs and Facebook posts but mostly the personal motivation to see a lower number registering on that scale on Weigh Saturday's.
I am starting this first week on a vacation - an all inclusive vacation. Yikes , but I have a game plan - lot's of walking , lots of fresh produce and portion control - best part of this week is no cooking and no clean up !!!
This year I have a friend (co worker) joining me in this journey. We have managed to get two of our bosses to be our cheerleading team , our motivators and our "lead by example". The are both strong, healthy ( yes that means thin) athletes. Last year,they competed in many races , including a triathlon.They will push us in the right direction with positive reinforcement and maybe even so friendly wagers.
I hope everyone does well this year. I hope to be a major player in this lighten up contest .


Sent from my iPhone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home