Blogs > Lighten Up WIth Anna

Anna Peters of Chardon is joining Lighten Up for the second time, after taking part in 2013. She said is looking forward to learning more about healthy eating and getting active.

Monday, February 17, 2014

Blog 7 Hurry Spring

Oh It was hard to get to the gym this morning- These cold mornings are getting so old.
It will be so nice to walk outside. I want to see tulips and daffodils- I know it will come but this year seems to be taking forever.

I try to go to the ymca 3 times a week before I go to work- Do you know that I pass 3 McDonalds on my way to work after I leave the gym.
This morning I thought I would be proactive and I would bring a little snack so I would not be tempted to stop along the way-
I brought an egg white- IT FROZE!! so much for being proactive. I did have a nice breakfast of cereal and blueberries once I got to work
but it is just the little things about this weather that are driving me crazy and I am so done with this cold.

I did finally get a chance to read all of the blogs- It is nice to see all of the stories- (good and bad)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home