Blogs > Lighten Up WIth Anna

Anna Peters of Chardon is joining Lighten Up for the second time, after taking part in 2013. She said is looking forward to learning more about healthy eating and getting active.

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Blog 3 - back in the car -

Well my vacation is over and now for
The LONG drive back from sunny Florida to snowy Ohio - one the road for one hour - the boys are bickering already and John had to stop at McDonald's already for a real coffee-
So I decided to write my Blog for the
Week. The cruise was great, weather awesome and met new friends. I tried my best on the ship - the scale on board said that I gained 1.2 lbs- I am ok with that , my water in take was a bit down and my whole routine turned upside down sleeping in a bit, eating dinner much later than usual and more food temptations than you can ever imagine. I walked every morning 1-2 miles, climbed the
Stairs and tried to stay away from carbs . Now I plan on getting back to routine at home. Yoga on Wednesday and Friday am, spinning class on Saturdays. I want to get to gym before work at least twice during the week but that means getting there by 5:30am and that seems harsh in these extreme temps.

Sent from my iPhone

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess that's why I don't diet. ---Stay out of Reider's (too many samples and they are always on the counter)

your cousin, Carol

February 22, 2014 at 1:59 PM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home