Blogs > Lighten Up WIth Anna

Anna Peters of Chardon is joining Lighten Up for the second time, after taking part in 2013. She said is looking forward to learning more about healthy eating and getting active.

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Blog #2 hours in a minivan

Well having spent the past 15 or more hours riding in a minivan - warm weather here I come - I have had many hours to think and read . I am currently reading Evolution by Joe. Manganiello - a good book about pushing yourself / and believing that all things are possible and over coming obstacles. I trying to get my own personal goals set in place . I missed the weigh in, but checked in with a friend and we are both exited that 2014 lighten up in officially under weight - granted starting out on the road has brought out the whole trying to eat healthy on the road challenge - but I will do my best . I will hopefully get a nice walk in tonight. I need it / minivan and two teenage boys for 15 hours - a walk will be a great stress reliever .

Sent from my iPhone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home