Blogs > Lighten Up WIth Anna

Anna Peters of Chardon is joining Lighten Up for the second time, after taking part in 2013. She said is looking forward to learning more about healthy eating and getting active.

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Blog 14. Shocked

I was shocked at the weigh in - my scale has not budged but the big red scale went down-phew I have been working out everyday. My goal this week is to improve my food choices -something better everyday . I have the workout part of this lighten up thing down - eating is still a challenge - it is not like I east bread or drink pop - I think it is my mindless nibble and my glass of wine - I am seeing my body change - it is rewarding - I have a stronger desire to improve. I have a huge birthday and a much needed vacation in the near future - I want have room in my cruise attire.

Sent from my iPad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home