Blogs > Lighten Up WIth Anna

Anna Peters of Chardon is joining Lighten Up for the second time, after taking part in 2013. She said is looking forward to learning more about healthy eating and getting active.

Sunday, March 9, 2014

blog 11 This week

Well what a week this has been.
I have had a lot of challenges. John was home and it was birthday dinners, date nights(not that I am complaining) and late night meetings. I had to make choices, some that did not thrill me.  I wanted to have a sushi picnic on the bed Wednesday night- but it was after 9pm so I had a sushi bite and made a pouted face and moved on. Also came the night of Cheesecake Factory- I printed out the nutrition facts and picked my dinner before we went- and I did not change my mind-even though that burger looked really really good.  
It must be working the scale is moving in the right direction. I feel good.
The right choices are still not easy . I hope that someday the "right " decisions are automatic - I still slip up - I still sneak a Cheeto or an extra glass of wine but I am overall making wise choices.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home