Blogs > Lighten Up WIth Anna

Anna Peters of Chardon is joining Lighten Up for the second time, after taking part in 2013. She said is looking forward to learning more about healthy eating and getting active.

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Blog8. One of those days

Did you ever have one of those days where you would rather be anywhere else ? I was fine this morning - my running on the treadmill is getting better . My eating during the day is getting better - but tonight when I got home - laundry, dinner, the dog, the cat, shopping - cleaning the counters and floors - putting away the groceries- I was calling for calgon to take me away - no such luck! Kids in the kitchen - non stop talking - a broken phone - non stop talking -dog needing to go out - the kids not stopping the talking - ok just going to shut the bedroom door - it is almost 9pm and my alarm goes off at 4:30 -
See you all at the weigh in. Ps
The Cheetos are not in the kitchen cupboard but I swear I can hear them calling me from Marc's a few blocks away -on these stressful nights I want for brief minute to cheat - but I want to be thinner more - but those darn Cheetos are still on the back of my mind - I hope in time they shut up .

Sent from my iPhone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home