Blogs > Lighten Up WIth Anna

Anna Peters of Chardon is joining Lighten Up for the second time, after taking part in 2013. She said is looking forward to learning more about healthy eating and getting active.

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Lazy Sunday

Well I wish I could say that it is a lazy
Sunday, but it is not . I am
Going to the YMCA as soon as I am
Done blogging. the weather as usual is not making going out very easy, it would be so nice to sit in front of the tv and watch lifetime movies. I had some days this week Yoga on Friday made me feel great I found some
New strength and I accomplished some poses that I have not done before. So in all I think I am doing ok , the scale is slow moving this week but my strength is increasing

Sent from my iPhone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home