Blogs > Lighten Up WIth Anna

Anna Peters of Chardon is joining Lighten Up for the second time, after taking part in 2013. She said is looking forward to learning more about healthy eating and getting active.

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Blog 12. Bootcamp

This week my youngest son and I started bootcamp. There is one word that can describe this experience, ouch! Well, that is not entirely true, so,far it is energizing , fun ,humbling and exhausting all in one. Paul the instructor is fun and gives guidance. He is telling us about food and giving us lists to choose from. Aaron is not thrilled by lack of carbs, he is losing weight but is not so much fun, but he is losing and we are spending lots of time together.
The weigh in in two weeks. It has gone by so fast. I hope the weather breaks and I can get some fellow lightenup people to join me on some walks.

Sent from my iPad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home