Blogs > Lighten Up WIth Anna

Anna Peters of Chardon is joining Lighten Up for the second time, after taking part in 2013. She said is looking forward to learning more about healthy eating and getting active.

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Blog 9. First weigh in

Phew ,the first weigh in is over. - I was So happy to see our group smiling. After chatting with a few , I realize now that a few more of us will be stopping by the Reiders produce department - I checked it out after Lean Living on my way to get my hair cut - I purchased a few packages of mushrooms , potatoes and some apples . I also (shhh) sneaked a quick taste of the crab dip - I was starving -but decided to snack on an apple in the car . I am trying to figure out what my next month's plan is going to be , I am close to a personal goal - it is possible at the next weigh in but I really must be focused. Motivation is key for me, when I feel like not working out or grabbing the wrong snack I think of this group- Id all of you guys are doing it , so can I ! truth be told, I grab the article from the New Herald
look at all of your faces and push myself - I want to lose the 5% by April's weigh in to keep in this thing until July .I am half way .

Sent from my iPhone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home