Blogs > Lighten Up WIth Anna

Anna Peters of Chardon is joining Lighten Up for the second time, after taking part in 2013. She said is looking forward to learning more about healthy eating and getting active.

Monday, May 6, 2013

Blog 26 walking

We had a wonderful walk in the Girdled Rd park.
A bit longer than I had thought it would be. We all managed to get up and down the stairs, hills and slopes. It was fun. The scenery that we have at this time of year and the beautiful parks are truly a gift. I would have never known about these parks if I had not joined this group.
I am so glad that some of us spending time together. Group participation is a nice thing. It is nice to see every ones triumphs and we can share in the set backs as well. I look forward to more shared dinners at Cabana's and some more hikes.
This week I also am going to spend more time on focusing on food choices.
 I still want to slip at night
I used to walk past anything in the kitchen and grab a nibble- not as much anymore,
somehow, I this little voice telling me- "That little taste is not needed", "those nibbles add up", "You are just eating out of habit not hunger"-
 I am very thankful my inner voice is stronger than my momentary temptation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home