Blogs > Lighten Up WIth Anna

Anna Peters of Chardon is joining Lighten Up for the second time, after taking part in 2013. She said is looking forward to learning more about healthy eating and getting active.

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Blog 27 Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mothers Day to all. I was going on a few mile walk until Mother Nature decided to throw some snow at me ! So now off to the ymca before a lunch out. This week I admit to struggling with old habits - stress wants to override my good food choices . I am way better than I was but not as good as I could be. So again my goal for this week is better food choices and better snacking. Drinking water is never an obstical, I change it that up - adding lemons, limes, oranges, cucumbers, mint or ginger. My biggest battle is right after work - getting up at 4:30 am and home to make dinner at 5 pm , I want snack and nibble while making dinner and I think I add more calories than I realize . I am on the right track , a few bumps along the way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home