Blogs > Lighten Up WIth Anna

Anna Peters of Chardon is joining Lighten Up for the second time, after taking part in 2013. She said is looking forward to learning more about healthy eating and getting active.

Friday, May 17, 2013

Blog 28 - Darn Plateaus!

I am so happy the sunshine is out and the weather is warmer- I need the motivation to get another loss on the big red scale. My numbers are not dropping as I would have hope- I see from facebook - that a few of us are having the same issues-
I am bootcamping, biking, walking  up and down the steep hills of the Gridle Road pack (Radcliffe Rd) I am taking the stairs-
I am drinking water like it is going out of style- My clothes are fitting better, People are noticing, I am happy that I have lost, but I want to be like the commerical for AT&T... I want to be like the little girl  " We want more-- We want more"  I do want to see the numbers dropping more and more-
It will happen , I know that we hit plateaus from time to time- I have had enough of my plateau!!- so I am pushing forward, thinking postively and I have to modify my snacking-
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home