Blogs > Lighten Up WIth Anna

Anna Peters of Chardon is joining Lighten Up for the second time, after taking part in 2013. She said is looking forward to learning more about healthy eating and getting active.

Friday, April 11, 2014

Blog 16 food choices

Food choices- sometimes it is so easy, sometimes it is the hardest decision to make - to eat healthy or not. This year I have made a choice to not eat anything that is frozen, or premade in a can-( I have eaten tuna from a pouch). This is hard. No more lean cuisines, no quick light soups. I am making my lunches at 5.30 am- resorting to a lot of salads.
 I have gotten a lot of use of a few new gadgets-
I nice cast iron grill and a veggie cutter- .
I am also trying to stay away from most fast food- how ever in a pinch did hit up subway- I find myself at the store more often- buying fresh veggies- passing the chips are still hard- I thought for sure the weight would fall off- NOT.  It is a slow slow process.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home