Blogs > Lighten Up WIth Anna

Anna Peters of Chardon is joining Lighten Up for the second time, after taking part in 2013. She said is looking forward to learning more about healthy eating and getting active.

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Blog 18 -working Hard

Sunday morning and I am happy that I am moving on in the contest , I was concerned that it would be very close . I thought that I wanted to go to Dino's Saturday night as my reward, but reaching of goal of getting below 200 pounds ,Linguine and clams did not seem so important. So instead John and I split a subways sub( with only healthy options ) and walked up to the Maple festival twice. ( no fries , no gyros, nope i did have a few bites of cowboy popcorn).
I am finding the choosing the right options be it healthy food, exercise is nice when the benefits start to show, for me I think losing weight will always be a slow process - and it has to be a way of life, not a "diet" I have been in this lighten up for two years, sometimes more slacking than others , I started in 2013 over 220 now I am under 200, slow and steady , but as my trainer in boot camp states, always moving forward.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home